Committed and Dependable Legal Representation
The Ragain Law Firm in Billings, Montana, is dedicated to protecting the rights of people who have been injured, harmed or wronged by others. As a Billings personal injury lawyer with 30 years of experience, Jim Ragain knows how to put his clients' interests first in seeking fair and reasonable compensation for the injuries and damages they have suffered.
Montana Personal Injury Lawyer
The Ragain Law Firm and staff provide experienced legal representation in virtually all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Product liability: Our firm can investigate your claim and determine if a manufacturer, designer, retailer or marketer is liable for harm caused by one of their products. From inadequate safety warnings and improper instructions to unsafe products, we have extensive experience assisting clients with a wide range of product liability claims.
- Defective machinery and tools: Defective machinery and tools can cause serious injury and death to the people who use them. Whether you were injured at home or at work, our law firm can give your claim the skilled attention it deserves.
- Auto, truck and motorcycle injuries: Our firm works with professionals in various fields, including physicians, life care planners and accident reconstruction engineers, to help our clients obtain fair and reasonable verdicts and settlements after a car, truck or motorcycle accident. Whether you need a Montana car accident lawyer or a help with a serious truck or motorcycle accident, we can give you the personal service and knowledgeable guidance you deserve.
- Medical malpractice: We assist patients and their loved ones who have been harmed by medical negligence. We handle a wide range of medical malpractice claims. We can help you seek compensation for injuries and damages suffered as the result of medical errors.
- Professional negligence: In addition to medical negligence cases, we assist clients who have suffered damages as the result of any professional misconduct. Financial advisors, architects, engineers and others can be held responsible for harm caused by professional negligence.
- Insurance bad faith: In some cases, valid insurance claims are delayed or denied improperly. If you believe you have had a legitimate claim denied under your auto, homeowners, medical, disability or any other type of insurance policy, we can analyze the facts to determine if you have a claim for bad faith denial of insurance coverage.
- Workplace injuries: While the workers' compensation system limits your ability to pursue compensation from your employer, third parties, such as the makers of defective or dangerous equipment, may be held liable for injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, emotional distress and other damages you suffered. We can help you pursue claims for third-party liability against someone other than your employer whose negligent actions led to harm.
- Business litigation: We have more than 30 years of experience handling business disputes. At the Ragain Law Firm, we can help you understand the costs and potential benefits of pursuing or defending a claim. We provide knowledgeable, cost-effective advice to help business owners understand their options and manage their business litigation needs.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: Unsafe conditions on the property of another may be the cause of serious injuries. Slippery sidewalks, poorly lit stairwells, uneven surfaces and other hazards can lead to slip-and-fall accidents. If you have been injured in a trip, slip or fall due to a property owner's negligence, our law firm can help.
Contact a Billings, Montana, Lawyer Today
To discuss your legal needs with an experienced attorney, call toll free at to set up a free initial consultation.